- Grandaddy - SUMDAY: Awesome, Reflective and Fun.
- KD Lang - Live By Request: Well I am a dyke at heart.
- Julie Roberts - Debut Album: Country is meant for the broken-hearted...nuf' said
- Echo and the Bunneymen - Songs to Learn and Sing: If you know it, there's no need to explain it
- Indigo Girls - All That We Let In: See KD Lang comments, see Country Music comments
- Joss Stone - The Soul Sessions: Like I said, we all need something to fuck to
- Buzzin' Fly (Ben Watt) - Volume One: Too sublime to be hip, to hip to be average
- Hoobastank - The Reason: This album either makes me cool with kids or means I'm a dirty 34 year old who likes (gasp!) BOY BANDS
- Modest Mouse - Good New For People Who Love Bad News: Just makes me dance around and laugh - naked of course!
- This Mortal Coil - This Mortal Coil: Homage to the days I smoked cloves, read Camus, sported a mohawk and wrote poetry
Wednesday, June 30, 2004
Music is my mistress, holding me through bad times, getting me hard when I'm fucking, and rocking my hips to the dance floor when I need to create some sweat, here's a list from my recent shopping excursion to BORDERS (yeah - an Oooooh so hip music store, welcome to my thirties!)
Posted by Awnry&Irish at 6:32 PM