Monday, May 16, 2005

Things seem very helter-skelter of late. My best friend V. is coming intown this week for a funeral. One of those random connections - not her, but the poor guy who passed away, that bring your frineds back even though it's starting to hit 100 degrees here.

The first few weeks when the heat comes on in Arizona makes everyone excessively cranky - I would probably compare it to the mind set they spoke of in my 1 year-hiatis in Milwaukee - S.A.D. (Seasonal Attitude Depression). Kinda that - oh shit-I live in fucking AZ and the temperature is gonna be 100 and over for the next 6 months - oh what ever happened to march and tooling around town with the top down.

Spoke to Big H. tonite and agreed to go on some gay caribbean cruise next January to celebrate his big 4-0. It'll be something to look forward to and plenty of time to lose a couple of pounds.

Not sure what became of my Saturday post - but oh such is life on the blogspot.