So I went for sissy, fancy drinks at a high end straight bar with my best friend from Arizona who pointed out a few things to me:
- I become incredibly distant when I'm hurting
- That I'm lousy at returning phone calls
- Money has become my only motivator
To this I thought - well shit - nothing makes me happier than ignoring close friends and buying pretty things..ok, I'm joking (well except for when I'm butin Etro or Paul Smith, I get all catatonic and shit)...yeah, I've become a dick, yes I've become an overwhelming, obnoxious drunk and your right; I've been spending alot of time hurting. I also spend a lot of time reading and working and with my dogs and working on my house - I'm just trying to survive this summer and the 1 year anniversary (on friggin Friday the 13th - no less)...and if I haven't mentioned NYC is the unlikely city to host me, my fucked up emotions and my 35th bday come August 14th (book your Florida time shares NOW)
So I really need to choke the beast SO, I leave you with this list:
- You could say Kajagoogoo and people didn't think you had sneezed
- Kitty Dukakis wasn't a drag name - just an apllicant at Betty Ford
- Bush was the worst threat to the global economy, gays, liberals, free-thinkers...oh, well I guess never mind that one.
- People actually thought Ronald Reagan was leading this country - well I mean forget about that one to - that's just plain silly!
- Nothing said "I love you" like a mixed tape.
- Your parents were concerned you might get a girl pregnant - hahahahahhahahahah - yeah like butt-babies live!
- You thought you were misunderstood - uh, well I mean present company excepted (and yeah how many of us thought it was - "present company accepted")
- The Olsen Twins WERE cute and loveable
- Paris was a place in Texas (ok, ok - France for you fancy folk) and Nikki was a cute greek, buy in your American Government class
Ok - done - commence personal fondling - NOW!