Wednesday, April 02, 2003

A List of Likelihoods (or "Chances in Hell")


  • The likelihood that the author of this list is avoiding writing anything of subsequent depth or revelation: 99%
  • The likelihood that (a) said authors ex-boyfriend reads this said blog - thus (b) inspiring the first bullet point: (a) 65%, (b) 89%
  • The likelihood that I will feel like being friends with said ex-boyfriend in the coming months: 0%
  • The likelihood that I will ever be friends with said ex-boyfriend again: 25%
  • The likelihood that I will have a new boyfriend before the end of 2003: 84%
  • The likelihood that that boyfriend "will be the one": 18%
  • The likelihood that having a new boyfriend again in the coming year is a good idea: 26%
  • The likelihood that having a new boyfriend again in the coming year is a bad idea: Uh, just subtract 100 from the above
  • The likelihood I will finally have sex this month: 87%, er, uh - Palm Springs - White Party - nuf said.
  • The likelihood that I will give up booze or drugs in the next three months: 2%
  • The likelihood that I will give up booze or drugs in the next three years: 82%
  • The likelihood that we will be out of Irag before Memorial Day: 11%
  • The likelihood that Jerry Bruckheimer will ever produce a sensitive man's movie: 0%
  • The likelihood that Paul T Anderson will make at least 4 more: 97%
  • The likelihood that country music was invented for listening to while drinking or during painful break-ups, but more likely both: 100%
  • The likelihood that half of my readers have never even given country music a chance and dismissed it's effort entirely: 52%
  • The likelihood the reason I appreciate country music is because I grew up in Arizona: 67%
  • The likelihood that this little stream-of-conciousness ramble has lead you to believe I only listen to country music: 76%
  • The likelihood of me being found listening to country music: 19%
  • The likelihood of me getting another dog: 100%
  • The likelihood that will ever heal my heart over losing Baby: 3%
  • The likelihood of feeling waves of hatred for my ex concurrent to the absence of Baby in my life: 98%
  • The likelihood of feeling waves of hatred for my ex concurrent with my thoughts of his absence in my life: 52%
  • The chance in hell that I will stop torturing people with lists: 0%