HCL Version 2.1 - Phoenix
A Cautionary Tale of a Life Lived with the Minimum of Rational Discretion
Thursday, March 27, 2003
What's in a Number ?
- grams of sugar in a Starbucks "Doubeshot Espresso with Cream"
- grams of "kitty" that I have purchased and partaken of since the break-up with Lucky.
- number of times I have "taken care of business" since I awoke.
- number of times I will have "taken care of business" before I go to sleep.
- current waist line, also easily confused with 31, 32 and 34 depending on the cut and maker of jeans
- pair of jeans I currently own and wear on a regular basis.
- number of times I have been in love in my life.
- number of times I intend to have my heart broken in the future -
yeah right, uh ?
- Gross Profit Dollars to date for Q1
- percent multiplier of above number to determine my quarterly bonus.
- number of times I have watched "Donnie Darko"
- number of times I have watched "Urbania"
- number of people who keep regular office hours in my office.
- number of people who keep regular office hours in my office besides myself.
- number of unique visitors to this site since inception on May 14th, 2001
- average number of unique visitors to this site in a week
- number of bloggers I know I would have sex with if circumstances were right.
- number of bloggers I link to
- number of blogger who just went "uh - is he talking about me" (I left out
- she's a Diva/Goddess - but I really know I'd barking up the wrong tree)
- number of bloggers I link to that I have met.
- number of times I've spent a night in jail.
- number of bar fights I have been in
- years old, age I realized I was gay after having a dream of a handsome fireman rescuing me from a fire - where my family perished - then taking me away with him.
the number of men I have slept with
if you assume 10 a year for 21 years (since I first started having sex)
- men have topped me in those 21 years.
- number of times I've been fucked by my ex (or anyone for that matter) in the past year and half.
- months, since I last had full on sex.
- number of times I have been mistaken for an armed bank robber and that police have surrounded the resturant I was dining in.
- number of people I call "best friend"
- number of people involved in an ideal sexual situation.
- number of three-ways I have had.
- number of times I had a three-way with my ex.
- number of times I have had a three-way involving my partner.
- number of miles on my 2000 BMW 3 series.
- number of miles on my 1990 Isuzu Pick-up before she died in 97.
- number of boyfriends that have cheated on me.
- number of boyfriends that I have caught in the act.
- number of boyfriends that I have cheated on.
- dollars, annual salary of first job out of college as a sales rep.
- number of American men in the military that have died in the Iraq conflict/war. (number may be off)
- number of periodicals I subscribed to (Business Week, GQ, Architectural Digest and Mens Health)
- age of the owner of my company.
- average amount of times he asks me the same question on the same day.
- current dollars in Accounts Receivable that I manage for his company.
- age of Bachelor #2
- age of Bachelor #1
- my age
- number of items on this list before I decided I better get my ass back to work.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest