- The "oh-fucking-shit-I'm-fucking-single-and-I-fucking-miss-my-dog-blues" crashed through my front door on Sunday and I was not a pretty site.
- Shame because I had a blast playfully flirting with the self-proclaimed cock-tease and a much milder and subdued Sam
- The gay scene in Tucson could make "anyone" appreciate sex with livestock.
- Screw April Fools Day - it's quarterly bonus time - cough - the fucker -up.
- I think I blew it with Bachelor #2 - I'm just not ready to start having sleep overs no matter how hot you are.
- I've fallen in a mire I hoped to never see, clumsy, muddy, uncontrollable thoughts of hatred aimed at my ex.
- My house lost half it's life and all it's love when Baby scampered out that door, her food and water bowl still sit on my kitchen floor - I can't bring myself to put them away. Someone suggested to me lately that this aspect of my life has the perfect makings for a country song.
- When I told the guy at the house party on Saturday how much I appreciated the chance to play with their 6 week-old Yellow Lab puppy - I don't think he could have ever imagined how real I was being, shame.
- I've become heavily "naked" anxious - and amazingly stressed out about the first time I stand naked in the bedroom in front of another man.
- Charlies back - I find that oddly reassuring.
- I'm debating the beard for White Party next month.
- Thank GOD - Swish let me know he was alive, I was getting sick of hanging out in public restrooms looking for him.
- I'm really worried that Bachelor # 1 may be getting serious.
- I actually really, really like Nicole Kidman - but babe "are you trying to look like a cat or what?"
- I finally updated links and such, please send your obligatory thank you's in the form of a haiku.
- My unending crush on Jake Gyllenhaal seems to keep getting worse and worse - hit me.
- Engaging me in a professional work place to discuss my political and ethical viewpoint on the war with Iraq is about as smart as - well shit it's not, it's just fucking rude and stupid.
- Every time an episode of "Six Feet Under" ends I think - oh shit - now Mom and Dad are gonna ask me what a P.A. is next time I see them.
- I deleting the amazingly dark entry I wrote yesterday - which made me start thinking that we should have a collective site that we all share where we anonymously post the blog entries we think are too much for everyone else to handle.
- I'm over my list already.
Monday, March 24, 2003
:: an anomalous list of thoughts by an anomalous guy ::
Posted by Awnry&Irish at 7:05 PM