Friday, September 13, 2002

...coming to the end of another day and another week in the land of grueling personal sacrifice....of course I do really like the new Dolce & Gabbana jeans I bought last night - so, ok I'm a sell out, I deserve the empty professional experience. Took my boss and my ex out to dinner last night at "Eleve". It was nice.

....what, oh yeah I mentioned my ex without swearing or crying or ranting or raving, um - when did that come about - well I have been awful quiet now haven't I.

...yes there are details and events and such to explain - but I feel I'll jinx it if I talk about it.

Let's just say this:

I had a date for my brothers wedding in Vegas.
I flew the date up the day of the wedding when I realized I couldn't imagine any other human being in the world standing next to me.
I may have discussed - elements of a subject some people call "reconcilliation" (and I may have even mispelled it) with the date over the next few days.
I am intending to move very slowly - think dating but the person already knows what you like in bed.
I do honestly believe as much as I believed before that I was meant to share my life with this person.


Ok - maybe I could have picked a better day than Friday the 13th to break this news anyway.

Great - bet my readership just flew out the window
;)