Tuesday, March 26, 2002

Even Good Bunnies Party.....so it begins, scrambling to finish A/R, A/P reports for work, last minute double-duty efforts at the gym, frantic orders placed for, um, supplies, the bevy of "Hey can we crash in your room for just the night", "Hey what hotel are you at?" "What are you wearing to the Military/Afterhours/Pool/White/Afterhours/Pool/Sunset Tea/Closing/Party?", "Hey are you by the pool - can you get us in for the pool parties", "Do I look fat in this bathing suit - WHY YES, YES YOU DO"...

I'm smart enough to see through all the crap, this is big boy popularity camp, grown men - professionals of all walks - converging for a weekend to oogle, cruise, drink, party, dance, sun, hook-up, make friends, laugh, share, make memories - it's not earth-shattering, it's not for the betterment of all mankind, but shit - its a lot of crazy fun - and if you didn't know it, I've had some real shit thrown my way this year and I plan to dance and have fun til all that crap sweats out of my pores, all that hurt rolls off of my back and that smile spreads so far accross my face it gets lost somewhere behind my ears....

I'm tan, buff, fresh new barber cut (though I'll go in for one more #1 before Friday morning)...physically I look pretty good - more meat in the waist then I would hope, but at 172lbs (as of this morning) I've put on muscle and seen a slight decrease in belly jelly.

I'll be high on life, friends and stuff you pay for come Fri-Sat-Sun-Monday - so I wish you all well this Easter Weekend.

Til then: Palm Springs, baby, Palm-fucking-SPRINGS.