Tuesday, November 20, 2001

Who knew how distracting working would be....finding time to blog is well - difficult to say the least.

I mean do you ever find yourself debating the priority of it and what it means to you???


Starting over at 32, new career (well - I mean - if I ever turn being the UBER-ADMIN into something), new friends and renewed commitments to my boyfriend, old friends and an old and new me...I'm having trouble finding the time and seeing the meaning.
Don't get me wrong, I've loved some of the connections I've made (you/they know who you/they are), I've loved the opportunity to start writing, joke, observe.

But with soooo much going on right now and the holidays already whooping our ass, and me trying to get back on my feet...
is blogging really the right priority for me right now ??