Thursday, March 27, 2003

What's in a Number ?


  • 17 - grams of sugar in a Starbucks "Doubeshot Espresso with Cream"
  • 12 - grams of "kitty" that I have purchased and partaken of since the break-up with Lucky.
  • 1 - number of times I have "taken care of business" since I awoke.
  • 3 - number of times I will have "taken care of business" before I go to sleep.
  • 33 - current waist line, also easily confused with 31, 32 and 34 depending on the cut and maker of jeans
  • 22 - pair of jeans I currently own and wear on a regular basis.
  • 2 - number of times I have been in love in my life.
  • 0 - number of times I intend to have my heart broken in the future - yeah right, uh ?
  • 384,271 - Gross Profit Dollars to date for Q1
  • 5 - percent multiplier of above number to determine my quarterly bonus.
  • 8 - number of times I have watched "Donnie Darko"
  • 12 - number of times I have watched "Urbania"
  • 2 - number of people who keep regular office hours in my office.
  • 1 - number of people who keep regular office hours in my office besides myself.
  • 63,039 - number of unique visitors to this site since inception on May 14th, 2001
  • 1,210 - average number of unique visitors to this site in a week
  • 5 - number of bloggers I know I would have sex with if circumstances were right.
  • 59 - number of bloggers I link to
  • 58 - number of blogger who just went "uh - is he talking about me" (I left out Jennie - she's a Diva/Goddess - but I really know I'd barking up the wrong tree)
  • 10 - number of bloggers I link to that I have met.
  • 1 - number of times I've spent a night in jail.
  • 4 - number of bar fights I have been in
  • 6 - years old, age I realized I was gay after having a dream of a handsome fireman rescuing me from a fire - where my family perished - then taking me away with him.
  • 210 - theoretically the number of men I have slept with if you assume 10 a year for 21 years (since I first started having sex)
  • 12 - men have topped me in those 21 years.
  • 2 - number of times I've been fucked by my ex (or anyone for that matter) in the past year and half.
  • 3 - months, since I last had full on sex.
  • 1 - number of times I have been mistaken for an armed bank robber and that police have surrounded the resturant I was dining in.
  • 2 - number of people I call "best friend"
  • 3 - number of people involved in an ideal sexual situation.
  • 14 - number of three-ways I have had.
  • 1 - number of times I had a three-way with my ex.
  • 1 - number of times I have had a three-way involving my partner.
  • 40,232 - number of miles on my 2000 BMW 3 series.
  • 98,114 - number of miles on my 1990 Isuzu Pick-up before she died in 97.
  • 4 - number of boyfriends that have cheated on me.
  • 1 - number of boyfriends that I have caught in the act.
  • 2 - number of boyfriends that I have cheated on.
  • 18,000 - dollars, annual salary of first job out of college as a sales rep.
  • 26 - number of American men in the military that have died in the Iraq conflict/war. (number may be off)
  • 4 - number of periodicals I subscribed to (Business Week, GQ, Architectural Digest and Mens Health)
  • 72 - age of the owner of my company.
  • 3 - average amount of times he asks me the same question on the same day.
  • 2,316,856.60 - current dollars in Accounts Receivable that I manage for his company.
  • 33 - age of Bachelor #2
  • 35 - age of Bachelor #1
  • 33 - my age
  • 44 - number of items on this list before I decided I better get my ass back to work.